**UPDATE: July 2021**
Due to privacy legislation, Namaste Spa is not permitted to disclose private medical information regarding our staff’s vaccination status or any other personal information. If you are concerned about infection and haven’t been vaccinated yourself, for example, you may request your treatment from our staff in full COVID level PPE (personal protective equipment).
How we are keeping you safe:
In order to keep our clients and staff as safe as possible, we will be following guidance from the BC Government and Worksafe BC to create new protocols. The following changes will be made.
1. Upon arrival to your appointment you will be asked to fill out a pre screening health questionnaire in regard to COVID-19.
2. Clients will be required to sanitize hands before and after treatments, and before entering the spa.
3. Clients with certain services, such as pedicures and waxing will be asked to wear a mask. If you do not have your own, we will provide one for you.
4. We will be using the necessary personal protective equipment (masks, gloves, washing hands). Masks will be available to clients by request. Bringing your own mask is encouraged.
5. Only 3 people maximum in our retail space at one time. You may wait outside or in your vehicle until safe to enter.
6. We will have longer clean up times between appointments to ensure we can sanitize all surfaces and equipment. As well we will be regularly sanitizing door handles, debit machine, counters, sinks, and light switches.
7. We ask that you do not enter the building any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time.
8. We are ensuring any staff with symptoms of being sick (cold, flu or COVID19) must stay at home.
9. We request that clients presenting any symptoms do not access any of our services, nor come to the spa for retail product purchase. Local delivery is available for free (Kelowna/Lake Country).
10. Please bring only essential items to your appointment (no unnecessary bags or coats) and please arrive at your appointment alone (no children, friends, etc.)
11. We will be suspending tea and water offerings for time being, please bring your own water bottle if needed.
12. Testers will be taken off the shelves for time being, please ask a staff member if you are wanting to test a product.
13. There will be no couples treatments until further notice, to limit the amount of people in one room.
14. Please do not hug your aesthetician… I know it is hard, we have missed you too!
Contact us to book an appointment!
Book an appointment with one of our amazing spa practitioners! Connect your body, mind & spirit with a spa appointment at Namaste!