Kale, avocado, citrus… Sounds like the start of a pretty tasty recipe right? Well this formula may appeal to your tastebuds but it is actually designed for your skin! The newest product launch from Eminence, the Potent C+E Collection, uses the super food Kale and antioxidant rich vitamins C & E to dramatically reduce damage from free radicals and give you firmer, brighter and younger looking skin!
Everyone is raving about these products, they have been reviewed and praised by Women’s Health, Spa Finder Wellness, Leading Spas of Canada, and more. The reason this line is making the news is due to key features that deliver amazing results:
- A highly stabilized and potent Vitamin C called sodium ascorbyl phosphate turns into Vitamin C once absorbed into the skin, for optimal potency and results.
- Botanically sourced ferulic acid stabilizes Vitamin C ensuring that it retains its most potent qualities.
- Rich bioflavonoid ingredients such as kale, spinach and broccoli sprouts add a powerhouse of antioxidants to nourish the skin.
- Hydrating qualities of the masque trains the skin to absorb more Vitamin C over time, enhancing the efficacy of the serum.
The benefits of Vitamin C in skin care have long been known, but the challenge is stabilizing this volatile antioxidant to prevent oxidization and maintain the product’s efficacy. The Citrus & Kale Potent C+E Collection features multiple sources of natural Vitamin C including a unique, highly stabilized and potent Vitamin C salt called sodium ascorbyl phosphate. The salt turns into Vitamin C once it is absorbed into the skin to provide optimal potency and results.
47% reduction in free radical damage in just 3 hours!
• Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
• Brightens skin and lightens dark spots
• Clarifies and evens complexion
• Prevents inflammation to visibly calm skin
You can see for yourself with this video that Eminence posted to demonstrate how well the Potent C+E Serum prevents and repairs aging.
Adding super food to your beauty routine is sure to boost your complexion, but you can also easily add Kale to your diet in recipes for salads or smoothies, here’s one to try:
Lemon Rosemary Kale Smoothie
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Total time: 20 mins | Serves: 3 to 4
Lemon and Rosemary are a naturally delicious combination. Taste how well they go together in this delicious kale smoothie!
1 cup mango chunks
⅓ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice
½ cup greek yogurt
2 frozen bananas
½ bag frozen pineapple chunks
4 large leaves kale
6 pitted dates
¼ cup fresh rosemary
Put all ingredients into blender, blend and serve!
You can find more awesome recipes at www.kalesmoothierecipes.com
Right now you can up upgrade any facial for only $10! We will sample these amazing new superfood products on you. Along with yummy favourites like our Citrus exfoliating wash and Lemon cream cleanser, you will get to try the best new products from Eminence.
Namaste is very excited to be carrying this incredible new line, you can get your hands on these must have products by visiting our online store! Ship straight to your doorstep, no fuss no muss!